Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas !

Hellloooo... well it is almost over, dinner is done and cleaned up .  I spent the day kind of cleaning up and organizing getting ready for mom's visit !  You can actually see the guest bed !.  So Trevor and I had to work on Christmas Eve/David's birthday yesterday but we got off around 5 and 6:30 so we came home and ate, then opened one gift.  I opened my "secret" Keurig coffee pot :)  That way I could have it set up for Christmas morning.  How nice to not have to deal with filters and loose coffee grounds !  Then we woke up sort of early this morning if you call 8 early ;)  Trevor had to work today , on Christmas, oh well he will get paid extra extra so it's good for him.  We waiting to have Christmas dinner until 5 when he got home.  Now it is time to relax and catch up on some knitting.  I'm trying to finish the babies hats which did not make it into the box :O  oops... Oh I forgot to mention that we tried to get a family picture in front of the tree last night, with all the animals !  after many tries and with me trying to figure out my timer and then barret started bleeding from Spright, we decided that cats weren't obligated to be in the photo ;)  So here are a couple of our pictures ;)






No comments: