Monday, April 13, 2009

Ok, I numbered everyone according to the posting and I used Random.org to pick a number. I would post it but can't figure out how to do it. And the winner is #9 Noah's Mommy! Just send me an email at kb.knits@yahoo.com with your address and i will send it off ... Mahalo ! (Thank You ) I should do a post with the Hawaiian language. I know a little bit but not enough.. THANKS to everyone who entered.. I will definately do another one next month..



1. Wendylicious
2. Jeanna
3. Stellar Trends
4. Free Range Chick
5. Cindy Corrick
6. Becky
7. Robin@CreationsAnew
8. JazzyJemz
9. Noah's Mommy
10. Amber
11. ggmajudi
12. Anonymous - salla
13. dbush1

3 comments:

Free Range Chick said...

Congrats Noah's Mom. Lucky girl!

Cindy Corrick said...

Karen this is a super fun idea. Good job babe...

Lesley said...

I can't tell you HOW excited I am I won....I LOVE these and Can't wait to wear them.....Yippee...doin my uber happy dance