Saturday, September 13, 2008

See I'm Knitting :)

I am actually posting pictures of something that i've knitted. I did finish a stocking for Jacob but it doesn't have his name on it so I wanted to wait until I had that done. And I wanted to take a vote on whether or not to make the same identical stocking for Nathan or do it out of different yarn. But I will ask that after I post the picture. I just finished making these adorable little nookie holders. They don't look exactly like the pattern but I did not have the exact yarn and I used what I had. I didn't even have the exact needle size for that matter.









I used the pattern from Itty Bitty Nursery. In case you are wondering, the blue one is an elephant and the green one is a frog. I'm going to make the "Grumpy Old Teddy Bear" next.

No comments: