Monday, September 8, 2008

Purple Walmart

Wow.... I haven't blogged in a month! I guess the whole school, work thing got in the way. The boys are back to school, yay! I'm back to work :( Normally its not that bad, its just the whole moving to an island in the middle of the Pacific that has me preoccupied. Anyways.... Over Labor Day weekend we went to visit my Dad & Tina at their place in Yuma. It wasn't as hot as I expected so that was really nice. And my Dad had the biggest mister system I've ever seen going the whole time. We grilled, the boys took the quad and bike out into the foothills and Tina and I "4 wheeled " with the Jeep ... heheeee.... David needed to "save" us. On Saturday Tina and I went to Mexico :) It was wayyyyy nicer than going across the border in San Diego , that is for sure. We bought purses, it was purse heaven down there! So anyway, as your walking down the sidewalk, the locals tell you to look at there wares and blah blah blah, but this one guy made me laugh, he wanted us to go inside the "Purple Walmart" . We didn't go in but I got a picture.





meet Holly Berry .......


the girls wanted to go home with us ....

I love bouganvillia...

the foothills...

meet Mitzee....


having lunch in Mexico ....

No comments: