Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's May !


Wow, doesn't time fly? David and I went for a bike ride up to Pioneertown on Friday after I got off work. I was going to take my camera and I forgot ! I really need to start remembering. Saturday was a Home Depot day, got stuff for projects around the house. We are going to make new screens for the whole house... heheeee :) Oh, then we set up the pool, its ready to swim in, so where's the sun???

Sunday, did homework, baked banana chocolate chip muffins, Trevor made Chocolate chip cookies. And we started tackling the shed, or should I say, David started on the shed. I was supposed to take pictures of the pizza we grilled Saturday night for Jody, but again I forgot ! I really need to hang my camera around my neck. I will try to take more pictures. Here's Freddy and Barret in the tree out back. Oh, I made the cutest invitations for Barret's bday thing on Saturday. He wants to go to the concert on base with some friends after swimming here and maybe playing some x . box..... I cut out little guitar shapes and made them into a card and they turned out really cute ! I suppose I will take a picture in the morning and post them...

No comments: