Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Kitchen is done !


Ok, everyone keeps asking to see pictures, I guess that is why I have a blog right? I'm going to try and keep everything updated here so when you ask to see pictures.... just check out my blog :)

So the kitchen is 98% done, I'm painting the window frame and trying to make it like new so that we didn't have to buy a new one. And as I told David , our new cats will enjoy sitting in the box window when we adopt them this summer :)

I will be having a Valentines Day Party to kind of celebrate the kitchen being done. I'm trying to get a chocolate fountain , i've seen them on the food network and they look like fun.

Here is the first baked goodie that I made in my kitchen .... they are Pine Nut Tassies from the Williams-Sonoma Baking cookbook. They taste like little pecan pies. I have some zucchini thawing out to make zucchini bread later on this evening if my mood changes.

No comments: