Monday, October 29, 2007

Year of the Cat


I have named this year The Year of the Cat. It has been one week since we lost our Cory. We have lost both of our furbabies in a matter of six months. Is it Karma? They were only 6 and 7 years old. I thought we would have them all the way into their golden years. I just can't believe how attached you become to your pets. I said that I didn't want to get anymore cats, but even Trevor agrees with me that it just isn't the same around here without some little furry buddy cuddling up with you in the middle of the night. Even if they wake you up and you dont' get any sleep, it's funny how they let us live with them. Trevor told me that Knight would sleep on his bed right in the middle and if Trevor tried to move his feet, Knight would growl at him. So Trevor would just sleep uncomfortably in one position all night just to please the King of the House :) . We will probably visit the shelter when David gets home and pick out two kittens. You know how there are Dog people and there are Cat people? We are definately Cat people.

No comments: