Monday, October 29, 2007

Funny Story


So Barret happens to have really dry skin, and in the winter his legs turn practically white from all the dry skin. The other night he asked me if he could use some of my lotion and he went to my bathroom and asked if he could keep a bottle in his bathroom. I said yes and he asked me which one. I told him it doesn't matter and to just pick one. I had quite a few bottles of lotion, I thought he would pick the 1.97 jug of cocoa butter from walmart. So the other day I happened to walk by the boys bathroom and I see a little square bottle with a silver top on their bathroom sink.. He had been using my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel.. on his legs ! I don't even know how much it was because I got it in a kit. I guess I told him to pick one right?

No comments: